Our Products and Services
1. Domain Name Registration
2. Cloud Web Space, Hosting Services
3. SSL Certificates, GeoTrust SSL, RapidSSL, Symantec SSL.
3. Weebly Website Builder Packages
4. Website & Logo Design
5. Software applications, mobile apps, website Coding & Development
6. e-Commerce Website Design & Development
7. SEO, Search Engine Optimization
8. Digital Marketing
9. Digital Business Development
10. Business & Legal Solutions & Services
11. Cloud Computing and Solutions, Azure, Google, AWS
12. RPA Complete Automation Solutions, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UiPath
- Anyone from across the globe can apply.
- Male and Female both can apply.
- Studying the area for marketing & planning the marketing strategies.
- Deploy performance marketing campaigns on various platforms (e.g. Adwords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, offline, etc.) from ideation to execution.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices
- Understanding firms goals/objectives and their entire digital marketing needs including Search
- Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Display Advertising.
- Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & more.
- Work jointly with internal team to drive campaign strategy & development
- Identify growth opportunities and drive revenue
- Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within digital marketing industry
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Coordinate with designer and creates & manage engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Provide constructive feedback
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Any Graduate, Any Degree
0 to 30 years of experience, freshers and interns may also apply.
Online, Remote, Work from home.
Who can apply?
Anyone, interested in working from home, remote, online in a secure and cloud-based environment, and collaborate online with other team members.
No one is ever required to pay for employment at vishalkumar.com. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.