Leader is always a leader, are you a leader? Do want to be a leader?
If you are seeking for living a blissful, peaceful, joyful, happy and prosperous life than this article is for you. It is advised you read and reread as many times to understand and establish a deeper connection with yourself and the truth. Assuming, many or some of us may not be very clear about the definition of leader or what’s it being a leader. We also sometime assume leadership is a skill and not everyone may have leadership skills. But the leadership is quality of a human and everyone has it from their birth. Everyone and each one of us is a born leader. Its only time and journey we have accepted untruth about it and lost our control to others, situations, circumstances, things, or else. Whether you belong to any profession, or you are a husband, wife, kid, child, student, boss, employee, colleague, man, woman, or else you can be a leader, being a leader doesn’t mean you have to be in any specific age, gender, profession, personal, social, or professional role or have a specific designation and tag or need to acquire any special skills.
You are a leader and everyone is a leader within. Let us experiment and experience something new and unusual. Please close your eyes for a minute and think what a leadership means to you, note your definition, thoughts, visualization about leader, leadership and being a leader.
Then read through below and see the qualities that match to your definition, thoughts and visualization. We already have following qualities within; we just need to re-invoke them by reminding self everyday and rebuild it within and bring them in our every thought, action and result of our daily life.
Repeat and possible read these everyday as many times, until you are fully trained and need no more support system to invoke or use these qualities in your daily life.
You have to apply these qualities in every scene and situation. These are not just meant for the work place or professional world. But you as a leader and is your default nature. You may change the order as per your comfort and add any.
- I am a leader. Leaders do not expect returns, I do not expect returns.
- I am a leader. Leader are always a leader; they drive the complete show of their life. I drive show of my life and journey.
- I am a leader. Leadership means you are the leader of your life and journey, you take the full responsibility and accountability of your life, journey, actions, and results. I take full responsibility and accountability of my life, journey, actions, and results.
- I am a leader. Irrespective of any positive or negative, favorable or unfavorable, situations and circumstance, leaders are always leaders and react to any and all known, unknown, expected, or unexpected outcomes as a leader. I always react as a leader and I am always stable.
- I am a leader. Leaders are proud, but they are not arrogant and prideful. I am proud, I am a proud leader.
- I am a Leader. Leaders are warm, cool, patient, full of energy, patience, empathy, compassion, care, love, help, motivations, peace, joy, happiness, and blessings.
- I am a leader. Leaders blossom their, others, and everyone lives (including animals and all creatures). I blossom my, others, and everyone lives.
- I am a leader. Leaders only motto is to give and give others. I give and only give others.
- I am a leader. Leaders give credits for success. I give credits of success.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always curious. I am always curious.
- I am a leader. Leaders create more leaders. I create leaders.
- I am a leader. Leaders act and react quickly without hesitation if they find someone in the pain and seeking for the help, they are confident and self-driven. I act and react to help others.
- I am a leader. Leaders are fully convinced and have faith in their actions and karma. Their actions are based on only truth and honesty. They take the complete responsibility and accountability of their mind, body, thoughts, actions and results. If unfair results, they recharge, bounce back, and take the charge of their life and journey. I bounce back and take the charge of my life and journey when face unfair or failure.
- I am a leader. Leaders do not blame, but take the ownership. I do not blame others, I take the ownership.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always peaceful. I am always peaceful.
- I am a leader. Leaders do not fight and argument. I do not fight and argue, I am always peaceful.
- I am a leader. Leaders are kind. I am kind.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always humble. I am always humble.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always polite. I am always polite.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always trustworthy. I am always trustworthy.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always reliable. I am always reliable.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always dependable. I am always dependable.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always loyal. I am always loyal.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always flexible. Not stubborn. I am always flexible.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always student. I am a student.
- I am a leader. Leaders always learn. I always learn.
- I am a leader. Leaders bless others and everyone. I always bless others and everyone.
- I am a leader. Leaders are successful. I am successful.
- I am a leader. Leaders want others and everyone to be successful. I want others and everyone to be successful.
- I am a leader. Leaders encourage and promote truth, honesty and good. I encourage and promote truth, honesty, and good.
- I am a leader. Leaders forgive and request for forgiveness. I forgive and ask for forgiveness.
- I am a leader. Leaders always focus on qualities. I focus always on qualities.
- I am a leader. Leaders do not let down himself/herself and others. I do not let down myself and others.
- I am a leader. Leaders always stand to their commitments. I always stand on my commitments.
- I am a leader. Leaders can be an introvert or extrovert, it makes no difference to them, as their primary goal is being a leader of their life and journey. I am leader, my goal is being a leader.
- I am a leader. Leaders give happiness. I give happiness.
- I am a leader Leaders give joy. I give joy.
- I am a leader. Leaders give love. I give love.
- I am a leader. Leaders give respect and are respectful. I give respect and I am respectful.
- I am a leader. Leaders are stable in any and all favorable or unfavorable situations, circumstances, they do not complain. I am always stable and do not complaint.
- I am a leader. Leaders are always on time. I am always on time.
- I am a leader. Leaders always appreciate others and everyone. I always appreciate others and everyone.
- I am a leader. Leaders mentor. I mentor.
Let us know, how you liked this post and your experiences. You may feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Your cooperation and support will help and encourage us to serve better.
Image/Photo Credit: freepik / lookstudio